MRL are seeking a highly
motivated post-doctoral researcher for a period of 1-2 years starting
January 2008. The position will require co-supervising a team of two PhD
students on an applied medical obotics/automation project and participating
in additional new research projects. The project that we are seeking this
post-doctoral researcher for is described in the following
The skills required are:
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven research experience involving robotic system inetgration
- Strong communication and team work skills.
- Strong programming skills (preferably C++ under Linux RTAI).
- Experience in mechanical design is beneficial.
- Available for a 2 year commitment for this research position.
- Available for a start date between November 2007 and February 2008.
If you are interested in this position please send the following
information to Prof. Simaan:
- A pdf copy of your C.V. including a list of
references and the name and email of your advisor. Include also a list of
relevant courses taken.
- Dissertation title and abstract.
- A statement of research interests (no more than 1-2 pages) in
- A cover letter in pdf format indicating your
earliest possible start date.
- please submit all these file in pdf format to Prof.
Nabil Simaan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the title "open post doctoral position" in
the email subject line.
- please do not send any additional files in any other format than Adobe
PDF. Emails with other attachements will not be opened and most-likely
will be filtered by Columbia anti-virus.
[ Home ] [ People ] [ Research ] [ Publications ] [ Tutorial ] [ News ] [ Links ] [ Contact ] [ Positions available ]